Here we are nearing the last week of April already. April has come and (almost) gone so quickly I can hardly believe it. I suppose it goes without saying (allow me to say it anyway)... we approach another month closer to to our new beginnings. The month of April isn't the only thing ending for us. Matt is now within days of finishing his classes and I've recently wrapped up a successful photo shoot season and craft show.
As we wrap-up our obligations here, we are overall increasing our planning strategies for the near future. Meanwhile, I'm enjoying my time home with Naomi and new-found freedom (from obligations) as much as possible, and looking forward to Matt joining me in the near future before the "stir-crazy" sets in. It's a nice feeling for sure!
So, with nothing super exciting to report in my daily life, I suppose I will talk about some of these "plans" we have in motion. First and foremost, we are doing super exciting (insert sarcasm) lists to prepare for the movers. We are taking inventory of our things and deciding what will go in which shipment so that the transition can go as smoothly and stress-free as possible.
Part of planning comes dreaming. We are checking craigslist and various other websites for updated lists on vehicles, places to live and jobs. So, as you can see there isn't much going on lately. Between drooling over used SUVs, and wishing we were closer to our time to start applying for this job or that, we are just waiting. Waiting. Planning. Waiting. Planning- repeat.
Hopefully next time I update you on the happenings of the LaClairs, there is actually something more substantive and exciting to report. Meanwhile, I figured it was necessary to update everyone with an obligatory post to assure you all that nothing truly monumental is actually happening.
No comments:
Post a Comment